|For applications requiring quick exchange of different degree nozzles.
3000 PSI, heat resistant
- Products made from Ultem have proven temperature resistance up to 392 degree F.
- Ultem products have withstood over 1000 cycles in industrial washing machines with detergents.
- Unlike other amorphous resins, Ultem demonstrates unusually good resistance to a wide range of chemicals, including mineral acids, mineral salt solutions, and dilute bases.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Melt temperature of 640-750 degree F.
- Ultem exhibits excellent strength and modulus even at elevated temperatures.
- Ultem has been used in aircraft interiors and automotive applications.
- Ultem also exhibits excellent impact resistant as well as good ductility.
- Ultem has high long term heat resistance.